Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe that kids love! You can make this with either chicken or thin pork tenderloins. It is easy, quick, fun, and crunchy!
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 lb chicken tenders (about 8)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Stir the Parmesan and bread crumbs in a pie dish. Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken tenders and dredge them in the egg and then bread crumb mixture to coat completely, pressing to adhere. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken tenders and cook approximately 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Serve immediately.
I loved this recipe! We tried it tonight and I paired it up with angel hair pasta and simple from a jar spaghetti sauce. It was a great meal, easy as pie to make and still was dinner for less than $15.00. This recipe is a new fav for me and my husband.