Top Review by JackieOhNo!
These couldn't be simpler yet they were a nice change of pace from plain old crescent rolls. I made this exactly as posted, but also sprinkled a slight amount of garlic powder along with the remaining Parmesan cheese for some added flavor. Very delightful! Made for Spring PAC 2012.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Separate dough into 8 triangles. Sprinkle each with scant 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point.
- Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheets; curve each into crescent shape. Brush each with beaten egg; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.