Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family goes crazy when I make these nuggets!
- 3 -4 chicken breasts (cut into strips or nuggets)
- 1 (3 ounce) packet Shake-n-Bake, chicken flavor
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Pour the Shake & Bake seasoning and parmesan cheese into the shake & bake bag (comes with it). Mix well.
- Put a few pieces of the chicken into the bag at a time.
- Close up bag and shake until pieces are coated.
- Place the coated pieces on a cookie sheet.
- Repeat until all chicken pieces are coated.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
I have made these! They are simple and oh so good! Much healthier than store bought chicken nuggets!