Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A good friend of mine shared this recipe with me, which she had taken from a church cookbook. I've seen similar recipes, but this one uses Ritz crackers rather than bread crumbs, which makes a crunchier dish. It's so delicious and best of all it's easy! Perfect for a busy day and great for company.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 package Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dip chicken pieces in melted butter.
- Roll chicken pieces in Ritz cracker crumbs, coating all sides.
- Place in 13 x 9 glass pan.
- Sprinke top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 35-45 minutes, or until juices run clear.
This recipe was so easy and delicious. The whole family loved it!! Chicken was very juicy and not dry. I served it with mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts. It was perfect