Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an excellent recipe for chicken, it's quick and the chicken is moist. I serve this with mashed potatoes and broccoli.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing (I prefer Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 4 chicken breasts (skinless, boneless)
- Mix salad dressing, parmesan cheese and oregan together.
- preheat oven to 375°.
- Spread salad dressing mixture on chicken in a 13 x 9" baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through.
This was very good and easy to make. I used regular mayonnaise, and added garlic powder and sprinkled some Italian seasoning blend too. I used 3 large breasts which I cut in half lengthwise so I had 6 pieces. I rolled them in the mixture and then rolled them in Italian bread crumbs. I added dollops of the extra mayo blend on top and baked them for 40 minutes at and they were juicy and golden. I really liked this! Thanks!