Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Easy and economical recipe from Menus4Moms.com.
Top Review by *Asha*
This is such a succulent chicken! It was juicy, moist, and melted in my mouth! I used boneless chicken thighs and they were done in 35 minutes but I did have to turn up my oven to 375F. I used minced garlic with the melted butter and it gave the chicken delicious flavor. Thank you Karen for this easy and incredibly tasty recipe!
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (I usually use Progresso Italian style)
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic cloves or 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, pepper, and salt; set aside.
- Lightly saute garlic (if using) in 2 T. butter then stir in remaining butter. If using garlic powder, just add to melted butter.
- Dip chicken in garlic butter then roll each piece in bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in 9x13 pan and sprinkle with remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Pour on remaining butter.
- Bake at 350° for 55 minutes.