Recipe by CookinCowgirl
This is a wonderful dish for ease of preparation, good flavor, and it is perfect for large groups. I serve it with buttered noodles and zucchini caserole.
- 2 cups Wishbone Italian dressing
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- paprika (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the chicken in the dressing for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix together the bread crumbs, paprika,half the cheese, and the parsley on a plate.
- Dredge the chicken pieces in the breadcrumb mixture and place them in a baking dish.
- Drizzle the butter on top of the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top the chicken with the rest of the cheese and sprinkle on paprika and bake another 5 minutes.