Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is so easy to prepare and packed with flavor! I use chicken breasts with the skin on (makes it crispier) but have tried skinless and it works well too, just dip dry breast in a beaten egg or egg beaters then add to bag and toss. Tastes great dipped in Catalina dressing...Yummmm
- 2 -3 lbs chicken breasts or 2 -3 lbs chicken tenders
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse meat under water.
- Lightly pat dry with paper towel.
- Put seasonings in plastic bag.
- Toss chicken pieces (a few at a time) until well covered.
- Place on lightly greased pan.
- Bake 45 min-1 hr in oven, depending on size of chicken.
Great chicken recipe, and so easy to make with ingredients that are always on hand. I used boneless skinless breasts and they came out moist and flavorful. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010
This is such a simple recipe, but it is SO good! I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded to uniform thickness), so my chicken only needed about 35 minutes in the oven. The chicken was moist and really very flavorful, given the minimal number of ingredients. Thanks for yet another easy, tasty recipe, Rollin'! PAC Spring 2009