1/3 Photos of Easy Panko Chicken Tenders
A favorite of my children. OK hubby and I love them too! Quick and easy to make. You can easily double or triple this recipe. Use whatever dipping sauce you like or eat plain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Put mayonnaise in a bowl and dip chicken into it.
- 3Put bread crumbs in another bowl. I start with one cup and then add more if needed.
- 4Dip chicken into the Panko bread crumbs.
- 5Place on a baking sheet.
- 6Bake until brown and cooked through.
- 7Have your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Panko Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.6
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 689.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 30.3 g