Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A favorite of my children. OK hubby and I love them too! Quick and easy to make. You can easily double or triple this recipe. Use whatever dipping sauce you like or eat plain.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put mayonnaise in a bowl and dip chicken into it.
- Put bread crumbs in another bowl. I start with one cup and then add more if needed.
- Dip chicken into the Panko bread crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake until brown and cooked through.
- Have your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
So easy! I used fit-n-trim b/s chicken and it worked wonderfully. The chicken alone is bland, but the ranch dressing makes it flavorful. Next time I will season the chicken with some garlic powder and other spices first. Thanks for a 'will make again' keeper. :)
Quick,easy and tasty..what's not to love about this recipe?!
Dunk in mayo... roll in Panko... Bake. OK! Works fabulously. Excellent dipped in blue cheese dressing. I wish the recipe gave an approximate baking time, but I just waited until the biggest piece was cooked through. Made for PRMR.