1 hr 10 mins
A wonderful & impressive finale to your Thanksgiving or Christmas feast! Guests will be impressed and think you slaved all day in the kitchen- - but this recipe is a breeze to prepare with a storebought Panetonne bread! You could easily sub brioche or stollen for the panettone bread, and add in some brandy soaked golden raisins or glace fruit, if you wish. Serve the pudding warm or at room temperature, drizzled with the lovely warm buttered brandy-cream sauce....... Delicious! Recipe adapted from 'Baron's Marketplace'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 (30 ounce) panettone (Italian bread with citron)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
Brandy Sauce ingredients
- 1Melt 1/2 stick butter in 9 x 13-inch glass baking pan.
- 2Take Panettone bread that has been cut in 2x2-inch squares and press into the buttered dish.
- 3Mix all other ingredients (except the pecans) in a bowl, stirring to combine well, and pour evenly over the cut up Panettone.
- 4Sprinkle pecans on top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 6Brandy Sauce:.
- 7Place all brandy sauce ingredients in sauce pan.
- 8Heat gently and stir often. Don't over cook- only about 5 minutes.
- 9Scoop bread pudding into twelve individual serving dishes, drizzle 2 spoonfuls of warm brandy sauce over top of each serving. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Panettone Bread Pudding With Warm Brandy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.3
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 121.5 mg
- Sodium 127.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: