Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
It's easy and simple, something you might let an older child do.
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Mix all ingredients well until you have a smooth texture.
- Pour about 3/4 cups of mixture on to the cooking surface of skillet, griddle, etc -- , on medium heat.
- Cook on the first side until batter starts to bubble on the top and flip.
- Continue to flip until surface of pancake is a medium dark golden brown.
These worked really well and were soo nice! Not to mention they were super easy to make.
this recipe was horrible! I don't know if its something withing the ingridents, but the pancakes were chalk white, & all you could taste was the teaspoon of vanilla. I would not reccommend this, it was horrible.