1/2 Photos of Easy Pan Roasted Potatoes
We love roast potatoes but hate the par-boiling involved. This recipe makes life much easier!
My Private Note
- 1Peel potatoes and cut into 1.5in even pieces.
- 2Place potatoes in a frying pan.
- 3Pour over 100ml of water.
- 4Place over high heat until all the water has gone.
- 5Lower the heat to minimum. Add lard.
- 6Cook gently, stirring occasionally for 30min or until the potatoes are the colour you like (golden brown in this house!).
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pan Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 22.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g