Recipe by npsmama
We love roast potatoes but hate the par-boiling involved. This recipe makes life much easier!
Top Review by Fofi
I am giving this 5 stars for the method. Potatoes came out perfect. I used olive oil instead of lard, and for seasonings I used seasoning salt, black pepper, rosemary, salt and thinly sliced some green onions. It was perfect. Thank you.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1.5in even pieces.
- Place potatoes in a frying pan.
- Pour over 100ml of water.
- Place over high heat until all the water has gone.
- Lower the heat to minimum. Add lard.
- Cook gently, stirring occasionally for 30min or until the potatoes are the colour you like (golden brown in this house!).