Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
- 9 honey grahams graham crackers, broken crosswise in half (18 squares)
- 36 marshmallows, halved, divided
- 6 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Place 9 of the graham squares on bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Top with 36 of the marshmallow halves; sprinkle evenly with chopped chocolate. Cover with remaining 9 graham squares.
- ARRANGE 4 marshmallow halves, cut sides down, on top of each graham square.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 18 bars with greased knife. Serve immediately.
Very tasty but VERY messy. The taste is 5 stars all the way, but these are very hard to serve, eat and clean up after (I waited 5 minutes before tying to slice and serve; then tried again after 10 minutes). I think maybe having the marshmallows inside AND on top might contribute to these being so messy, so if I make these again I would try without the top marshmallows. Thanks for sharing!