This is a pretty basic recipe but it is just delicious! You can use lemon pepper in place of black pepper.
- Mix the flour with seasoned salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dredge the fish fillets in the flour mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- Add in about 3 tablespoons butter to the hot skillet.
- Saute the fillets in 2 batches, cooking on each side (on high heat about 2 minutes per side) or until just cooked through; transfer the fish to a plate to keep warm.
- Add in the remaining 4 tablespoons butter and cook until golden in colour; add in lemon juice, bring to a boil and add in the parsley.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Pour the warm sauce over the fish.
- Serve immediately.