1/10 Photos of Easy Pan Fried Sole Fish With Lemon-Butter Sauce
This is a pretty basic recipe but it is just delicious! You can use lemon pepper in place of black pepper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the flour with seasoned salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- 2Dredge the fish fillets in the flour mixture.
- 3Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- 4Add in about 3 tablespoons butter to the hot skillet.
- 5Saute the fillets in 2 batches, cooking on each side (on high heat about 2 minutes per side) or until just cooked through; transfer the fish to a plate to keep warm.
- 6Add in the remaining 4 tablespoons butter and cook until golden in colour; add in lemon juice, bring to a boil and add in the parsley.
- 7Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- 8Pour the warm sauce over the fish.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pan Fried Sole Fish With Lemon-Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.6
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 200.1 mg
- Sodium 1143.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 42.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: