Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Southern Living
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons lemon-lime flavored soda
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; lightly flour hands, and divide dough into 20 equal portions. Shape each portion into a ball, and place in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan. (Dough portions will touch.) Brush evenly with half of butter.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush evenly with remaining half of butter. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Bisquick All-Purpose Baking Mix and Sprite (do not use diet).
Tried these last week - they were good and very easy.