Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Most delicious cookies, and sooo easy!! I can't leave these alone, especially when they first come out of the oven. mmmmmm
- Preheat oven to 375*F degrees.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Drop by teaspoons onto lightly greased sheets.
- With fork dipped in water, make crisscross pattern on cookies.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Place on wax paper to cool.
Loved these cookies! So incredibly easy to make, and so delicious! I added a little bit of flour to make the cookies less dense and used 1/2 c. of egg substitute (to cut down on cholesterol), which required a little bit longer bake time. They came out so well I had to make a second batch within an hour because the first one had mysteriously disapeared! ;)