Recipe by Kim D.
An easy way to serve a hearty, warm breakfast to your family, even on a weekday! I found this recipe in a pamplet I received in the mail from Krogers.
- 946.36 ml milk
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml butter
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 473.18 ml old fashioned oats (NOT quick cooking oats) or 473.18 ml steel cut oats (NOT quick cooking oats)
- 473.18 ml chopped apples
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat the inside of your crockpot or slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in your crockpot and mix well.
- Cover with lid and set to "low" overnight, about 7-8 hours.
- Before serving, stir well and scoop into individual bowls.
- Be careful to not overcook, otherwise it might be gooey.