7 hrs 10 mins
Kim D.'s Note:
An easy way to serve a hearty, warm breakfast to your family, even on a weekday! I found this recipe in a pamplet I received in the mail from Krogers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat the inside of your crockpot or slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine all the ingredients in your crockpot and mix well.
- 3Cover with lid and set to "low" overnight, about 7-8 hours.
- 4Before serving, stir well and scoop into individual bowls.
- 5Be careful to not overcook, otherwise it might be gooey.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Overnight Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 234.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 10.1 g