Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy way to serve a hearty, warm breakfast to your family, even on a weekday! I found this recipe in a pamplet I received in the mail from Krogers.
- Coat the inside of your crockpot or slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in your crockpot and mix well.
- Cover with lid and set to "low" overnight, about 7-8 hours.
- Before serving, stir well and scoop into individual bowls.
- Be careful to not overcook, otherwise it might be gooey.