1/1 Photo of Easy Overnight Coffee Cake
Pull apart cinnamon rolls that rise overnight. Very easy and yummy! Prep time doesn't include overnight rising.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray Bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- 2Layer frozen rolls in pan.
- 3Melt butter, add cinnamon and pour over frozen dough.
- 4Mix dry pudding, brown sugar, and nuts.
- 5Sprinkle over dough.
- 6Leave out overnight uncovered.
- 7Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes, watch for browning.
- 8Invert on plate.
- 9(Half the recipe and make in a 9-inch cake pan for more classic cinnamon rolls).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Overnight Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 133.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen dough rolls