Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pull apart cinnamon rolls that rise overnight. Very easy and yummy! Prep time doesn't include overnight rising.
- 20 frozen dough rolls (ie. Rhodes)
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (3 ounce) boxof non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional) or 1⁄2 cup pecans (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Spray Bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Layer frozen rolls in pan.
- Melt butter, add cinnamon and pour over frozen dough.
- Mix dry pudding, brown sugar, and nuts.
- Sprinkle over dough.
- Leave out overnight uncovered.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes, watch for browning.
- Invert on plate.
- (Half the recipe and make in a 9-inch cake pan for more classic cinnamon rolls).
Easy & delicious! I made the full recipe, but in 2 9"cake pans, as did another reviewer. My college girls and their friends loved them. Thanks.
I loved this recipe! It was so easy to put together and so tasty. I didn't halve the recipe but still made it in 2 9" cake pans and it came out beautifully. Simple and delicious!
DELICIOUS! and simple to put together. It's perfect for when you have overnight guests, since the prep is done the night before. Everyone loves it!