1/1 Photo of Easy Oven Steak With Creamy Tomato Gravy
Shelley Lee's Note:
This is a super easy and delicious dish using ingredients you probably have on hand. Prep time is only about 10 minutes then it goes in the oven. A great weeknight meal with rice and rolls. If you have more time, you can substitute pounded round steak, diced fresh tomatoes, sauteed sliced fresh onion and mushrooms, fresh garlic, and chopped fresh basil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry seasonings (except basil) and coat steaks on both sides.
- 2Heat oil in a deep skillet and brown steaks thoroughly.
- 3Remove steaks to a deep baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 4Add mushrooms to the pan stirring to brown slightly.
- 5Pour mushrooms over the steaks.
- 6Add mushroom soup and undrained tomatoes to skillet and simmer, stirring to gather all browning bits from the steaks. Add basil and stir.
- 7Pour tomato gravy over steaks.
- 8Cover and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- 9Serve over hot rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oven Steak With Creamy Tomato Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1364.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: