My favorite way to make a roast. This recipe came from Southern Living, credited to Edith Amburn.
Make and share this Easy Oven Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 lb) chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- Place roast on heavy-duty aluminum foil; brush with steak sauce and sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Spoon mushroom soup on top; wrap loosely with foil.
- Place in a 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours.