Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- In a 2-quart casserole, stir together water, soup, rice and shredded carrot.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375-degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes or till rice is tender, stirring twice during baking.
- Stir in peas the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Remove casserole from oven; gently stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Let the risotto stand 10 minutes before serving.
This was a great recipe! I used half the fat cream of chicken soup and omitted the peas (personal preference). This was really easy and turned out delicious! I will definately try this again!!