Top Review by Graybert
This was a great recipe! I used half the fat cream of chicken soup and omitted the peas (personal preference). This was really easy and turned out delicious! I will definately try this again!!
- 3 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked arborio rice
- 1⁄3 cup small carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup frozen snow pea pods
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2-quart casserole, stir together water, soup, rice and shredded carrot.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375-degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes or till rice is tender, stirring twice during baking.
- Stir in peas the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Remove casserole from oven; gently stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Let the risotto stand 10 minutes before serving.