1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2-quart casserole, stir together water, soup, rice and shredded carrot.
- 2Bake, uncovered, in a 375-degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes or till rice is tender, stirring twice during baking.
- 3Stir in peas the last 5 minutes of baking.
- 4Remove casserole from oven; gently stir in the parmesan cheese.
- 5Let the risotto stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oven Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 204.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
snow pea pods