Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 cups rice (long grain)
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 4 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 can mushroom (juice included)
- salt and pepper
- This is a very simple yet delicious rice casserole.
- Place the ingredients in a pre-sprayed or greased casserole dish.
- If you like you can add frozen vegetables (I prefer peas or corn) in the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour, stirring a few times.
Yum - I thought this was wonderful with a rib roast and had NO leftovers!
This was so easy and delicious, a definite keeper with endless possiblities to make it different each time. Thanks for the great recipe Mikey!
Mikey you done good. My entire family loved this rice. It makes alot and its a good thing cause alot is what they ate. I love any thing with oni0n soup in it.