Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great sidedish to serve with pork chops or steak.
- 4 potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, sliced into small pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (more or less to your liking)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon roasted garlic & bell pepper seasoning (or whatever seasoning you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a casserole dish (8 X 8 or whatever you have); mix the potatoes, onions, butter, and seasonings.
- Bake covered in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until potatoes are tender.