Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and full of flavor! Guests are impressed with the flavor, and I'm happy to have yummy potatoes without too much oil.
- Coat a glass baking dish with nonstick foil.
- Dice potatoes in small cubes and place in dish.
- Drizzle with oil. Mix with hands to coat potatoes lightly in oil.
- Sprinkle contents of seasoning packet over potatoes and mix to coat.
- Bake 45 minutes at 450 degrees F.
These are very flavorful, and couldn't be easier! The small cubes of potato cook much faster than larger pieces would. Very nice recipe. Thanks for posting!