Recipe by amylou2
This is another recipe from my mom--it is so simple to put together and tastes great!
- 5 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 slices onions
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with foil (for easier clean-up).
- Place pork chops in bottom of pan.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of lemon juice over each chop.
- Place 1 onion slice on each chop.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of brown sugar over each onion/chop.
- Squirt ketchup on top of brown sugar on each chop (the tablespoon is an approximate amount--I usually just make sure that all the brown sugar is covered with ketchup).
- Bake in 350°F oven for 1 hour, or until pork chops are tender and cooked through.