1 hr 10 mins
This is another recipe from my mom--it is so simple to put together and tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with foil (for easier clean-up).
- 2Place pork chops in bottom of pan.
- 3Pour 1 tablespoon of lemon juice over each chop.
- 4Place 1 onion slice on each chop.
- 5Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of brown sugar over each onion/chop.
- 6Squirt ketchup on top of brown sugar on each chop (the tablespoon is an approximate amount--I usually just make sure that all the brown sugar is covered with ketchup).
- 7Bake in 350°F oven for 1 hour, or until pork chops are tender and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oven Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.4
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 123.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 40.0 g