Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy and good.
- 1 lb pork loin chop
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt and pepper; place in a lightly greased/sprayed baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and evenly pour over pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, or until pork is slightly pink in center.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
I mixed the soy sauce, honey, and ketchup together and marniated the pork chops overnight. I cooked them on the grill and they were delicious. These are so easy that I will be making these frequently.
This is such a quick way to prepare chops, and is really delicious! I added a little bit of garlic powder to the sauce, and when I poured the sauce around the chops, I also mounded some extra on the top of each chop -- it became nice and thick and gave some extra taste of the great sauce to each pork chop. Thanks for this super-quick and tasty recipe.