1/2 Photos of Easy Oven Omelette
Easy to make for those of us who can't seem to make a neat omelette in a skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Brush the 1 tbsp melted butter into a square baking dish (8x8 or 9x9).
- 3Beat the eggs, sour cream, milk and mustard together until well blended.
- 4Stir in the scallions, swiss cheese, salt and paprika.
- 5Pour into the buttered baking dish.
- 6Bake at 325 for about 30-35 minutes or until eggs are set but still moist.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oven Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.6
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 557.2 mg
- Sodium 696.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 19.8 g