Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This couldn't be easier to make so it's great for a brunch. I have also halved the recipe for just my husband and me. I have even served the squares between toast as sandwiches.
- 10 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt
- 354.88 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 14.79 ml instant minced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray an 11-1/2 x 7-1/2 x 1-1/2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- If halving recipe, use an 8x8x2-inch pan.
- Beat eggs. Add milk,seasoned salt, and instant minced onion; mix well.
- Stir in shredded cheese.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, until eggs are set and top is golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.