Recipe by WhatsCookinGoodLookin?!
Everyone loves this - even my two small children. Once cooked, it can be refrigerated and reheated. This has become a breakfast tradition for the holidays.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat to 325°F
- Beat eggs, butter, sour cream, milk, salt, and basil.
- Stir in cheese, mushrooms, onions, and tomato.
- Pour into 9x13 dish, cook uncovered until omelet is set but moist - about 40-45 minutes. After 30 minutes, stir so the ingredients are evenly distributed to the outer parts of the dish (they tend to float to the center).
- This can be made 24 hours in advance. Cook for 50-55 at 325°F if refrigerated.