Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I always loved my mom's lasagna growing up, and when I got her recipe I was shocked to see how easy it is to make! Yay for me, I like it easy. (My husband likes it with his mom's spaghetti sauce. It's a great recipe and it's called "Lynda's Spaghetti Sauce")
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add water, salt, and sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- In 11"x7" baking dish, layer hot sauce, uncooked noodles, cottage cheese, then mozzarella.
- Repeat layers, ending with sauce.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 hour at 375 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with Parmesan.