Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add water, spaghetti sauce and sugar, bring to a boil.
- In a 2 qt.
- baking dish layer sauce,uncooked lazagna, beef, ricotta cheese mozzarella cheese, spinach; repeat layers, ending with sauce.
- Top with 1/2 C mozzarella and 1/4 C parmesan cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Let stand 5 to 10 min.
- before cutting.
OOPS you forgot to put the lasagna noodles in the list of ingredients! I used a 16oz. pgk. It was simple to make and tasty.