Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies (undrained)
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a 3 quart baking dish.
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Add the sausage and shrimp.
- Cover and continue to cook another 25 minutes.
I made this for Easter at my parents house. I used cajun smoked sausage and large shrimp. Very tasty and easy and creamy! My only complaint was that it was a bit watery but not too much. Thanks for a great recipe:) We all enjoyed it.