- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce or 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 6 ingredients, divide into 8 balls.
- Arrange the bottom of buns on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Flatten balls to fit buns.
- Shape meat with a ridge at the edge and a depression in the center.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Put top halves of buns on hamburgers and return to the oven for 2 minutes.