Recipe by JackieOhNo!
I can't tell you how many times I make this. It's simple, it only has 3 ingredients, and it tastes delicious.
Top Review by Leggy Peggy
Wow! You're a genius! I made half a batch using 3 tablespoons of Recipe #207860, which was plenty. We can't get Old Bay seasoning in Australia so I replaced with za'atar. Hubby's exact words were 'these are better than your usual wedges', and he loves those. Thanks so much for a recipe I will use often.
- 4 large baking potatoes (peeled or unpeeled, your preference)
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 2-inch strips, about 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick.
- Place mayonnaise in large plastic food bag.
- Add potatoes; shake and squeeze to coat well.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheets, so that they do not touch or overlap. Sprinkle generously with Old Bay seasoning, to your taste.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 40 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and tender. Drain on paper towels.