Easy, yet tasty chicken. Found in the Betty Crocker cookbook.
Make and share this Easy Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix flour, salt, paprika, and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Rinse off chicken pieces and coat in four mixture.
- Heat butter and shortening in a 13X9X2-inch baking dish at 425 degrees F until melted.
- Place coated chicken pieces (skin side down) in dish.
- Cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken; cook uncovered about 30 minutes longer.