These "snack type" quesadillas can be assembled early in the day & baked later on. Great for snacking during the game - any game!! To do this, simply cover tightly with plastic wrap after step 2 & refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander or 1/4 cup basil (or 1/2 tsp dried basil)
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup sliced roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, monterey jack or blend)
- vegetable oil
- 1Stir salsa with parmesan& coriander.
- 2Place tortillas on a flat surface.
- 3Spread equal amounts of salsa mixture all over each tortilla, leaving about a 1/2 inch border around the edges.
- 4Scatter equal amounts of peppers, olives, onions& cheese on HALF of each tortilla.
- 5Fold in half.
- 6Lightly brush oil on the outside of each tortilla& place on a baking dish.
- 7Bake in a preheated 425F oven for 5 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- 8Slice each tortilla into 2 or 3 wedges& serve with sour cream, guacamole& additional salsa for dipping (optional).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oven Crispy Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (949 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 493.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g