Recipe by Nana Lee
Another Kraftfoods.com recipe. This one is an "over-night & bake in the morning" recipe. Or surprise your guests with this as a nighttime snack by making it early in the day and chilling until needed! Could use as main dish with salad and hearty bread.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cubed French bread
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup chopped ham, any variety
Directions See How It's Made
- BEAT eggs, milk and mustard in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir gently to mix well.
- POUR into lightly greased 12x8-inch baking dish; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F
- Uncover baking dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minute or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.