Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Great homemade beef jerky right in your oven!
- 1 lb flank steaks or 1 lb beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- Trim fat from beef and freeze for 20 until partially frozen.(for easier cutting).
- Cut into thin strips.
- Mix remaining ingredients and add beef.
- Marinate overnight.
- Place meat in single layer on oven racks.
- leave door cracked open and bake on lowest possible temperature for 6-8 hrs, until dry.