Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Have not tried this yet, but it sure sounds good and so easy to do. Just doctor up your favorite bottled barbecue sauce with some orange marmalade and a few other ingredients, pour over chicken and bake.
- 2 lbs chicken pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄3 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and pepper chicken pieces to taste and place in single layer in baking pan.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350° for one hour, basting occasionally.
- Increase heat to 375° and bake an additional 15 minutes.
This was fine but not much different from just baking chicken with barbecue sauce. Maybe my BBQ sauce is too bold. It was easy to put together which is always a plus!
I gave this recipe 3 stars. I found my copy of this recipe in 500 Fast & Fabulous Five Star 5 Ingredient Recipes. My family thought this was good. My 9 year old newphew didn't like it. My hubby liked it and I thought it was ok. When I made this recipe I left out the lemon juice as I didn't have any on hand so I used water instead. Overall this was quick to put together and with a few more spices I think I'd try making it again. Thanks for posting a good recipe! Christine
Excellent!!! Thank you for posting.