1/1 Photo of Easy Oven-Baked Pancake
Feel free to sprinkle the top with cinnamon and more sugar if desired! For best results the baking dish with the melted butter in it must be hot before adding in the batter. This is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees (bottom oven rack).
- 2melt the butter in a 9-inch square baking dish in the oven.
- 3In a medium bowl beat together eggs and 1/4 cup milk.
- 4In another bowl sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; add to the egg/milk mixture; mix until combined.
- 5Slowly whisk in the remaining 1 cup milk.
- 6Pour into the hot baking dish over the melted butter.
- 7Bake for about 18-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oven-Baked Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 158.5 mg
- Sodium 419.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 10.8 g