Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can also do this pork back ribs, but you will need to reduce the second baking time slightly, or bake until desired tenderness. If you are making more than 3 pounds ribs, then double the sauce ingredients, and bake on a large baking sheet.
- 3 lbs pork side ribs
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the ribs, ON A RACK in a shallow baking dish, meat-side down.
- Bake for about 40 minutes; drain and cool.
- In a sauce pan combine all remaining ingredients; stir over medium heat until the mixture come to a boil, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Cut the ribs into serving size pieces and return to pan (with the rack removed) meat side up.
- Pour the sauce over the ribs.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until tender, basting occasionally.