1/1 Photo of Easy Oven-Baked French Toast
Carol :)'s Note:
My best friend Cheryl shared this recipe with me years ago. It's fantastic, great for x-mas morning or when you have company staying over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Adjust oven racks, one on lowest position and the other in the middle position.
- 2Preheat oven to 425.
- 3Grease 2 cookie sheets with 2 Tbsp.
- 4of the above butter.
- 5Beat eggs, milk, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 6Dip bread in the egg mixture and place on cookie sheets.
- 7Cut remaining butter into pieces and scatter over bread.
- 8Place on racks, bake for 7 minutes, switch cookie sheets and continue to bake for 8 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with a bit of powdered sugar when done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oven-Baked French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.2
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 221.6 mg
- Sodium 446.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 12.2 g