1/1 Photo of Easy Oven-Baked Bacon Cheese Frittata
You can use cooked finely cubed ham in place of the bacon if desired. Prep time does not include cooking the bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- 3In a bowl whisk together eggs, half and half cream (or milk) melted butter, seasoned salt and black pepper; pour into the prepared baking dish,.
- 4Sprinkle the green onions, bacon and cheddar cheese on top.
- 5Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes or until the eggs are just set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oven-Baked Bacon Cheese Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.6
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 316.9 mg
- Sodium 490.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: