Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
You can use cooked finely cubed ham in place of the bacon if desired. Prep time does not include cooking the bacon.
- 7 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream (or use milk)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (can use 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (can use less)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, half and half cream (or milk) melted butter, seasoned salt and black pepper; pour into the prepared baking dish,.
- Sprinkle the green onions, bacon and cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes or until the eggs are just set.
This had a great flavor!! I used milk instead of cream and the only addition I made was potatoes! Very good.
I made this tonight for Isaiah and I. YUM! My only sub was turkey bacon and 3/4 tsp of season salt as my butter was salted. Thanks for a great breakfast recipe Kit! Made for your Tag-A-Thon.