Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
An office craze!
- 453.59 g Oreo cookies (3 sleeves)
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 453.59 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Using a pan or rolling pin smash cookies well.
- With a mixer, blend cookie crumbs and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- Roll into small balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- In microwave, melt chocolate.
- Dip balls and coat thoroughly.
- Place on fresh wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Let cool in refridgerator for at least 1 hour.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.