1/3 Photos of Easy Oreo Truffles
1 hr 30 mins
This one is a little different from the one I found posted here. From Kraft Foods magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 45 Oreo cookies, divided (1 package)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in a food processor; reserve for later use. (This can also be done in a resealable bag with a rolling pin.).
- 2Crush the remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs and place in a medium bowl.
- 3Add the cream cheese and mix until well blended.
- 4Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1" in diameter.
- 5Dip the balls in the melted chocolate and place them on a wax paper covered baking sheet. (Any left over chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.).
- 6Sprinkle the tops of the truffles with the reserved cookie crumbs.
- 7Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- 8Store leftover truffles, covered, in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oreo Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (1199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1538.6
- Calories from Fat 813
- Total Fat 90.4 g
- Saturated Fat 44.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 966.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 190.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 133.4 g
- Protein 17.6 g