Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple dessert using only a few ingredients.
- 1 prepared oreo pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cool whip
- 1 (4 ounce) packagefat free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- Thaw cool whip. In a bowl, blend together the chocolate pudding and milk in a mixing bowl until smooth. Blend in 1/2 cup of cool whip. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the pudding mixture into the prepared oreo pie crust.
- Top with remaining cool whip. Refrigerate until ready to serve.