Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is always a favorite and it is extremely easy, almost TOO easy! Perfect for summer or birthdays.
- Allow the ice cream to melt in a large bowl till it is just a thick, soupy mixture.
- Crush the entire package of Oreos in a food processor.
- Mix the melted ice cream and the cool whip together.
- Take a 9 by 13 pan and layer the Oreos and the ice cream mixture.
- Start with the ice cream and then add Oreos then the ice cream and so on.
- Put it in the freezer over night or at least 8 hours covered in plastic wrap and then serve with dribbled chocolate sauce on top.