1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Another one from the Montreal Gazette. I made a cheesecake a few months ago, with an oreo base, but not the same one as this. This is slightly different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F, if using a silver 9 inch springform pan or 300 degrees if using a dark, nonstick springform pan.
- 2Crush 30 of the oreo cookies in a sealable plastic bag, and flatten the bag to remove the air. You can also pulse them in a food processor. Then place the cookies in a bowl and mix them with the melted butter. Press firmly in the bottom of the pan.
- 3In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until well blended. Add sour cream, and mix well again.
- 4Gradually add eggs, beating justuntil blended. Chop or crush the remaining 18 cookies. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of the cookies into cream cheese batter.
- 5Pour batter over crust, and sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies.
- 6Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oreo Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (2152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.2
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 410.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g