Recipe by ShortyBond
I got this from a Philadelphia Cream Cheese Box. Enjoy!! (Cooking time does not include chill time.)
Top Review by OrangeOctober
We made this, and while we were working on the filling, somebody swiped lots of the oreos. Only had enough oreos left to use for the crust on an 8 inch square pan...had to improvise & whip up a quick base for the other 8 inch pan, made a brownie base. Both pans came out delicious! It was very easy to put together & really yummy!
- 1 (18 ounce) bag Oreo cookies, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Place 30 cookies in food processor and cover. Process for 30-45 seconds or until finely ground. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13X9" baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
- Chop remaining cookies. Gently stir 1 1/2 cups of the chopped cookies into cream cheese batter. Pour over crust; sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours, but overnight is better. Cut into 16 pieces.